Our online Certificate Program is the fast-track to advancing your career and building a culture of analytics in your organization and now you can earn 3 graduate credit hours.
GET UP TO SPEED QUICKLY AND COST EFFECTIVELY
Meeting the continuing education needs of today’s savvy professionals, this engaging 10-week online program provides practical experience for the ethical implementation of analytics.Learn More
For ambitious mid-career employees who may not have the time or resources to devote to the full MBA program, the tools and techniques introduced here can be applied in any industry to increase both individual and organizational value in a quick and efficient manner.
Divided into four topics, the program teaches data science, analytic methods, performance management and ethics, and has five primary objectives:
- Technology awareness and basic understanding of the applicability to a wide range of analytics scenarios
- Introduction to data-science methods and techniques
- Hands-on experience with multiple technologies, including R and Tableau
- Ability to design and develop performance-management processes
- Context for the ethics of business analysis
Amplify your organization’s success.
Next Session begins April 25, 2016
$795 per credit hour + $35 technology fee = $2490
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How do I register for the Certificate Program in Business Analytics?
Use one of the registration buttons above or contact Kim Roush at 563.588.7140.
2. How many hours per week does the program require?
Participants should anticipate between six and eight hours of commitment each week.